The Business Need for Policy Management
It is essential that organisations put in place effective policies, procedures and controls to complement new business challenges and achieve operational efficiencies, whilst also addressing legislative and regulatory requirements. As organisations grow, become geographically dispersed and more highly regulated, this becomes difficult to sustain. Therefore the policy management process cannot simply stop at the creation and publication of policies and procedures. They must be readily available, kept up-to-date, clearly communicated and auditable for compliance reporting.
To assure governance across the enterprise, an organisation must also seek to:
- Raise awareness of new and updated policies and procedures
- Ensure people understand relevant policies and procedures
- Record people’s acceptance to abide by policies and procedures
- Demonstrate effective policy controls are in place
- Provide an accurate audit trail of activities
- Report policy compliance
From the market leader Cryptzone, NETconsent Policy Management software helps to cut costs, reduce risk and improve performance by raising policy uptake over time.
NETconsent cost-effectively automates policy management, assuring governance throughout the enterprise. The Policy Manager solution enables you to:
- Reduce the cost of policy management
- Demonstrate compliance
- Mitigate legal liabilities
- Achieve understanding of corporate policies
- Improve management
- Increase staff performance
- Prove best practice
- Ensure Corporate Governance
- Simplify process
Network Defence can help you design and implement an automated policy management platform which creates an efficient and cost-effective compliance and policy management system.
Why work with Network Defence?
Historically, the administrative burden to deliver an effective policy management process has been prohibitive. Network Defence can help you design and implement an automated policy management platform which creates an efficient and cost-effective compliance and policy management system.
Contact Network Defence to discuss best practice Policy Management for your organisation
Find out more
- NETconsent Policy Manager - download here
- Overcoming the barriers to Policy Compliance - whitepaper
From The Blog
- Protect your business from Cryptolocker
- New home for Network Defence
- Visit us at the iLinks Innovations Annual Conference & Exhibition!
Read more from the blog...